ChoiceView Developer Tools
Radish provides ChoiceView tools for developers to use in visually enhancing existing IVRs and phonebots. With ChoiceView, IVRs and phonebots can deliver visual information — not just voice — while maintaining interoperability with phones worldwide. Callers can interact with visual menus, visual responses, interactive forms, and active content while listening and speaking. It’s a new kind of data platform for creating enhanced calls!
ChoiceView Tools are easy to use and packaged in a variety of ways. There’s a Lambda function for direct use in Amazon Connect call scripts and a Twilio function for direct use in Twilio call scripts. There’s also a general-purpose REST API for use in platforms from Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, and others.
Libraries and Tools
- ChoiceView REST API – The basic building block for turning voice-only IVRs and phonebots into voice-and-visual systems.
- ChoiceView WebAPI for Avaya – For adding a visual dimension to Avaya IVRs and phonebots.
- ChoiceView WebAPI for Voxeo – For transforming Voxeo IVRs into True Visual IVRs.
- ChoiceView WebAPI For Java – Java wrapper for the ChoiceView REST API.
- ChoiceView WebAPI For Tropo – Ruby script for the Tropo telephony service.
- ChoiceView for Amazon Connect – For adding the ChoiceView Lambda function into Amazon Connect call scripts.
- ChoiceView for Twilio – For adding the ChoiceView Twilio function into Twilio call scripts.
We believe that the customer experience is the heart of what we provide. Contact Radish Customer Support for assistance at any time.